Mood: tired , happy
Today is just an ordinary day , daily routine wake up early in the morning by snoozing the alarm for times dragging myself , wash up, changed to uni , breakfast then head to school. Just that these days I just feel draggy, tired , lifeless. No mood to talk at times , not knowing what to do , apparently lost. So , I had my poa test and didn't really fare well in it due to insufficient revision. Well that brings the whole day down even more. Just thinking of it just. .. literally ruin the day even more. But I saw that coming.
After all that , it was poa lesson . We literally slack in the atrium cause we can't find the teacher it was fun we kinda bond err.. yeah . But I don't mind. Mr ang passed by , he wad smiling while asking us why we weren't in class and we simply just say that we dropped the subject and he was like speechless. Then Sufiah and I went to gazebo to wait for sun and tara. That time I was feeling really tired but tried to smile . Out of a sudden mr lee saw us Sufiah& I tried to hide XD well Gonna be dead tmr morning. And this probably sum up today. Bye. :) gotta study.
No comments:
Post a Comment