Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Recently. ..

Hmmm.. recently. .. on the 30th August which is few days ago, I went back for dental appointment. . I went to the dental straight after school , took mrt there , exit the wrong exit and almost got lost in Singapore.. So.. I was an hour early..Due to the previous 2nd /3rd molar tooth being extracted , the hole still didn't really close up (surprisingly it did move) the dentist changed a stronger wire and he add on more power chains. Changed my rubber to red.  Yeah. It looks kinda weird.  Anyways. Initially , I dont feel the pain and had bak ku teh with my mum right after the app.  BUT WHEN I GET BACK FOR DINNER... I'M UNABLE TO CHEW A DAMN THING.  IT HURTS BADLY.  It is worse than the previous one . Well I think because of the power chain. Hmm was unable to any hard stuff until day 3. Literally bought mc spicy for no reason. Hmmm I guess that sums up my braces thingy.

Hmmm .. had a boat ride with my aunts and cousin few weeks ago I guess. 

So.. for the past pe lessons I've been doing some sort of cardio workout for ACES Day. Hmm its very tiring . I don't get some work out. :x for the first day , Sufiah couldn't take it after the whole workout and wasn't feeling well. :( Of course , as a friend of hers,  sun and I went to buy 100plus for her and we stayed in the tnl lab for the whole recess it was awesome! Chilling in the air conditioning room XD . Just glad that there's teacher's day etc. I need my sleep.  Oh of course , study too . Haven't been studying really hard core kind yet. Well going to though.  Oh yes I went into another class for poa it was okay , understandable.  Kinda understand poa now. Oh and miss cristy came back for a day only. For F&N, as usual with mdm siti's jokes etc it's fun although things get serious at times.  Thats all I guess.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment