Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Recently.

Mood: confused , not knowing what to do.
          Lethargic,  unmotivated.
Hi. So recently , I just finish my some of the major exams and it is going to resume soon. I've no idea why lately I just feel so tired.  Worst of all , I have yet to study physics & geog and a little bit of chem.  Hmmm. Ever since sec 3, I took fnn and poa as my core subject I am kind of interested in poa well the opposite of poa. My poa results just .. slipped? As I don't understand certain things and gradually lost interest in it. And yes,  im a kind of person who studies with interest and understanding it so i can say that it is a bad thing. But nonetheless I tried to "like" the subject , understand it . And now I find it manageable. Plans for the future course? Still unsure.  But definitely not related to drawing , accounting . More on food and nutrition as im interested in food chem.

But for now, I just need the motivation to study.. just lack of it . Ive no idea.  Its a really bad thing. Oh and yes , I had a hair cut.  Its pretty short for me. Though I just dont care anymore. It'll grow right. 

Oh , recently a friend of mine , Tara introduced me to rock music . Well mostly classic rock . Surprisingly , I love it . I didn't expect myself to like other music genre except for pop. Well, thats my new discovery.

I've been pretty anti social lately I guess. . Maybe because of exams. Lame excuse huh? But still , this is one of the main reason. Don't ask me why. Im just wierd. And its like if you talk too much people will call you noisy isn't it? So it is better to keep quiet at times and talk at the appropriate time.

No comments:

Post a Comment