I guess I'm getting better compared to just now . Cause I just had my dinner.
Before having my diner , I felt so tired , body kinda ache .
But now after my dinner i feel more energetic.
Hopefully I can recover soon.
I hate coughing , and with medicine ard , it makes me feel weak & dizzy& drowsy.
Idk why, but at times I feel that whenever I'm down I tend to feel negative.
Well, my mood swings I guess lol.
I tend to be sensitive.
I know.
Gotta try to be positive.
But really , at times i do feel left out for no reason.
As if no one cares.
I always thought my parents didn't care about me anymore.
But today , I think they did by small lil actions.
By asking me how am i etcs.
Cause i've always thought my mum only cares about grades ( well , still )
But it seems better.
Gawd, I gotta stop being sensitive.
Shouldn't I be thankful enough that I don't have flu.
I hate having flu.
Well , gotta study now. Bye bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment