Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The unexpected.

Hi , didn't blog for quite a long time because lately i've been busy...
So.. Last night , I received some bad news.
Of course , I wouldn't feel good right. Feel kinda devastated .
Kind of neglect him. We hardly communicate at times.
I would always think that he didn't care about me.

I wasn't a thoughtful kid. Not at all.
Every time people would ask if i'm the only child , I nod my head.
They would be like wow , you can have everything , u don't needa share it with anyone.
Yeah that's how i feel for the past few years.
I feel fortunate to have sucha loving family I guess , though we don't show it physically.
But at times , friction do occur.
That was the time I would feel alone.
I'm used to be alone. No matter what , I would try to resolve everything by myself.
Its like if i tell u guys what can u help?
I comfort myself.
At times, I know he's tired but my dad , he would never try to cheer me up.
He would crack some cold jokes to cheer me up.
I thought he didn't care but he did.
My mum encouraged me to work but my dad?
I thought he would agree.
He didn't ! He discouraged me.
Every night , he would ask me .
If I've enough money for tomorrow.
Of course i said no haha.
I'm really afraid that my parents would leave me from this cold world.
Where fake friends are ard , hypocrites , everywhere.
I'm really scared. What happens if it does happen?
I really regretted being a disobedient child. Really. At times , i'm rebellious but my parents tolerated.
I just wanted to spill out all my thoughts and feelings in this blog post. Alrights , bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment