Saturday, March 9, 2013

Alone .

Sometimes , I don't know why everything in this world seems so fake.
Fake friends around aka hypocrites .
Why?
At times , I really don't know who to trust , who are truly good to me.
Because it always seems that people ard me just come and I've to admit , people do come and go.
I just feel that I'm a temporary person. Ok , at least for some.
I'm gotta be independent , not to rely on people too much.
Idk why but i feel that if i throw out all my unhappiness at someone , the person would feel unhappy too.
Which I don't want it to happen.
So yeah , I would rather keep everything.
Perhaps , I'm the only child in the family so at times I'm used to being alone.
I know major exams are ard the corner , I shld study but I still feel a lil bit dizzzy due to medication.
I'll be fine soon. I'm gonna be strong no matter what happens.
Stay strong , fighting..

No comments:

Post a Comment