So recently , I had hiking with tara at the fort canning , walk around clark quay. I can say that I'm really blessed to have Hagelabubu ( sorry if wrong spelling) as my closest friends. Rather have few trust able friends than a bunch of fake people. 18 days more to prom and I've no idea why I'm dreading it.
Maybe this kind of event doesn't really suit me. Yeah , being quite anti-social. It feels weird not studying.
Not to say that I am a study nerd or what just that I kind of used to study for exams and now. Slack.
Well , I wanted a job but sadly no vacant. Would love to try working in a cafe but I'm left with 1&1/2 months might as well prepare for some stuff. I always wanted the whole group (complete) to hang out but now.. Is it so difficult? Sigh. I'm dreading for 19 December. I am really really scared. You know the feeling when you feel like your heart is about to come out ? Yeah , thats how I feel.
I have no idea why but I still feel lost. Well , time really flies too quickly. ( I know , I keep harping on it but still.) Just can't believe that Tara is going back to New Zealand. Gosh , I'll miss her. Though at times I am envy of her results. Well, she's hard working. Currently listening to secret garden ost. My fav playlist. Thats all about it. Bye.
![]() |
| Fort Canning swing! |
![]() |
| Fort canning , we found this around the graveyard. |
![]() |
| During her birthday |
![]() |
| Fort canning too:) |
![]() |
| At Funan digital mall :) |





No comments:
Post a Comment